M.P.A. (not-for-profit) is the home of the All-Star Competition / Performance Troupes. Musical Theater Performers and the Ballet Performing Ensemble. The Board of Directors, the various committees, and the dedicated parents all VOLUNTEER their time and talents because they support the VISION of the organization.
PURPOSE, VISION & GOALS
To provide the resources for our artists, so they may become the BEST TRAINED PERFORMERS and AWARD WINNING DANCERS - not only in our community, but in the entire state.
The objectives of M.P.A. include:
* Furthering the arts in our community.
* Nurturing and developing the Ballet Ensemble,Musical Theatre, and Competition teams.
* Expanding the dancers opportunities for performing.
* Providing Master Instructors and Choreographers for guest teaching, etc.
* Develope outreach dance programs for underprivelaged children
* Establish a scholarship program
How our fundraising gives back:
* Dance Incorporated/ MPA instructors volunteer their time leading free fitness classes every Tuesday and Thursday 9am. All donations received are for the benefit off all its DANCERS and also the WOMENS' BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION and MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
Go to the Midwest Performing Arts Website